9102 Interview Recorder
The NEAL 9102 Dual CD Audio Interview Recorder is one of a range of innovative digital interview products. With over 25 years as the foremost manufacturer of interview systems, NEAL has the experience to create products that get the job done easily and reliably. A number of man years have been invested in developing a range of digital products including workflow and transcription software that provide the full benefits of digital technology while retaining NEAL’s hard won reputation for reliability and ease of use.
- Simple operation – one touch buttons provide record and stop functions.
- Single eject button – finalises and ejects discs.
- Dual simultaneous and identical CD interview recording. One disk – Disc A, the master is signed by both parties for complete fairness and authenticity. The disk can be sealed with a security tape and archived. Disk B can be used as a working copy for transcription. If required an evidential copy can be easily duplicated.
- LCD with backlight shows recorder mode, time and date.
- Dual LED level indicators for each recording channel. High visibility LED display for elapsed recording time.
- Remote Monitoring indicator in accordance with relevant guidelines.
Contact Us For more information and pricing.
- 9100 Carrying bag
- Boundary Microphone
- CD pens
- Desk Mounting Brackets
- Interview CDs
- Interview sealing labels