Contact Us For more information and pricing
The NEAL 9103 Triple CD Audio Interview Recorder is one of a range of innovative digital products designed to satisfy the legal requirements for interview recording. With over 25 years as the foremost manufacturer of interview systems, NEAL has the experience to create products that get the job done easily and reliably. A number of man years have been invested in developing a range of digital products including workflow and transcription software that provide the full benefits of digital technology while retaining NEAL’s hard won reputation for reliability and ease of use.
- Simple operation – one touch buttons provide record and stop functions.
- Single eject button – finalises and ejects discs
- Triple simultaneous and identical CD interview recording Disk A, the master is normally sealed for complete fairness and authenticity. Disc B can be used as a working copy for transcription. Disc C is used as a defence copy.
- LCD with backlight shows recorder mode, time and date.
- Dual LED level indicators for each recording channel. High visibility LED display for elapsed recording time.
- Remote Monitoring indicator in accordance with relevant guidelines.